Flow from test registration to issue of score certificate
- Once paid, the test fee is non-refundable.
- If you need a receipt, please fill in the remarks column of the registration form.
- The registration will be confirmed when the payment of the test fee is completed
- The following payment methods are available.
1. Bank transfer
* Transfer the equivalent amount by Google rate conversion on the day
2. Credit card
* You can settle in US dollars as it is
* Use the Google rate on the day for [US dollar → your currency]
- Register for a test.
※ Registration is only for this official website
- The registration will be confirmed when the payment of the test fee is completed.
- The registration deadline is 2 weeks before the test.
- A collection of workbooks are provided as test preparation.
- The test is divided into writing and practical skills and will be performed on the same day.
- In principle, it will be disbanded from students who have completed their practical skills.
- Candidates to participate in the OM●TEST Camp™ as an option will wait until all candidates have completed the practical skills test, and then move with the staff.
Issuing of SCORE SERTIFICATE
- A SCORE CERTIFICATE will be issued and mailed approximately one month later.
- In principle, score certificates are not reissued, but if lost or unavoidable, reissue will be made for a fee.
- Click here for reissue
Tips for taking a test
– Dress on the day is free
– The written test is done online on your own device (smartphone, PC, etc.)
– You can search on the Internet during the test
– 90 minutes for the written test and about 5 minutes for the practical skills test
– The written test is 90 minutes, but you can leave the room after it is over
– The order of the practical skills test will be announced at the reception by the staff on the day
– What you have on the day are only devices that can use the Internet environment (smartphone, PC, etc.)
– The venue does not always have a Wifi environment. Please note in advance
– We do not lend devices. Please note in advance
Flow on the day
- Reception will start from 10 o’clock, but please come by 10:15 at the latest because there are various information.
- Have written test.
- The time limit is 90 minutes.
- Exited students are free to leave.
- No coming back if you leave.
Practical Skills 13:00～
- Have practical skills one by one.
- Practical time is about 5 minutes.
- We will tell the order of practical skills at the reception.
- Flow dissolves from the students who have completed the practical skills.