Online Test Flow
from test application
to issuance of score certificate
$39 *U.S. dollars *Uniform worldwide
- The test fee once paid cannot be refunded.
- If you need a receipt, please indicate so in the remarks column of the application form.
- The application will be confirmed when the payment of the test fee is completed.
- We accept the following payment methods:
1. Bank transfer
*Please transfer the amount equivalent to the Google rate conversion on the day
2. Credit card payment
*Payments can be made in US dollars.
3. Bitcoin transfer
* Please use the Google rate of the day for [ US dollar → currency used ]
- I will apply for the test.
* Applications can only be made on this official website.
- Your application will be confirmed once the test fee has been paid.
- The application deadline is two weeks before the test.
- We have a set of test questions for you to prepare for the test.
Taking a Test
- All you need to prepare on the day is a device (smartphone, PC, etc.) that can use the Internet environment.
- The test is divided into input and practical skills, and will be conducted online on the same day.
- On the day of the event, you will be required to fold an origami paper. If you can’t prepare origami, please prepare a piece of 15 cm square paper.
- The start time of the practical test (about 10 minutes by zoom) will be announced after the test application.
Issuance of Score Certificate
- A score certificate will be issued in about a month and will be sent to your registered email address.
- In principle, we do not reissue score certificates, but in unavoidable cases such as loss, we will reissue them for a fee.
- Click here to request a reissue
[ Please read before testing ]
– What you wear on the day is free
– The input test is 90 minutes, and the practical test (zoom) is about 10 minutes.
– The start time of the practical test will be notified to the registered e-mail address after the test application.
– The input test is performed online using your own device (smartphone, PC, etc.)
– During the test, you can search on the Internet
– On the day of the event, please prepare the following two items.
1. Devices that can use the Internet environment (smartphones, PCs, etc.)
2. Origami paper or 15 cm square (15 x 15 cm) paper, either one
First, keep your device charged
*There are cases where the test answer form was accidentally deleted while searching the Internet.
In that case, you will have to start over from scratch, so please be careful.
The following points are recommended as main countermeasures.
(1) Log in to Google (answer form is automatically saved because it uses Google)
(2) Use the memo app (Enter answers in the memo app and copy and paste them into the answer form later)
(3) Prepare two devices (one for searching and one for answering)
*There are voices such as “smartphone input is tiring” and “keyboard input…”.
If you are good at keyboard input, please use a PC.
Take the exam with an external keyboard, keypad, or whatever environment you are most familiar with.
*Test questions will be sent to the registered email address on the day just before the test start time (at the time of test application).
When the test application is completed, a copy of the input contents will be automatically sent to the registered e-mail address from the Google form.
If you cannot confirm this automatic transmission from Google, please be sure to let us know in advance.
If you have any other questions, please contact us in advance.
Flow of the day
- Perform input test (international/common)
- 90 minute time limit
- In principle, you cannot leave the room during the test
- Finally, press the send button to complete
- Practical test using zoom
- Practice time is approximately 10 minutes
- I will let you know the details after you apply for the test.
- Clothing is free